viernes, octubre 25, 2013

What is faith?

Two men are sitting in our incredible place. I loved it so much when I was young.
 Today. I've arrived near them. We must speak about our garden when the natural products give us a healthy life.

We stop speaking because two unknown people are sitting on the floor of this wonderful arcade. One of my friends and me are seeing them; these beings are making us feel sicks.

Why they're in the middle of this wonderful place? They disturbed us

Could our autorities help us with these degenerate people?

The first man, you can see, has a stupid clothe and I'm sure that he's drunk a lot of. He's resounding and detestable laugh.
The other deporable being?. She's looking at as we're some creepy-crawly. I think what she would do against us if she's a weapon in her hands?

The putrid smell invades our nose, they are full of oil in their hairs. Why they give off this scent?

Maybe, they're impregnated by kerosene of their airplanes which evade their moneys to the different fiscal paradises.

How would I change this life where the corrupt men has given us their neoliberal recipe 

Decrecimiento

The first man are feeling bad. He doesn't like that people see him, then he immediately give us to another poor foreigner people and with strong voice says:

Look at them, they're niggers, they are browns and these men give me this rolex watch that is in my wrist!! (when he discovers that we're watching his gold watch)

Beppe is seating in the Plaza Mayor


Why we've our short sight against people who share our life and we don't see the roots of our problems?

Maybe, we should look for these days

alternativas desde abajo

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y