miércoles, agosto 29, 2012

Will I look for, at least, a mermaid near my island?


I’ve hardly discovered that I’m alone; maybe inside an island which I don’t know its banks. I would had fought some years ago but I’ll drink a daiquiri under the shadow that a seductive palm tree.

The first image, this morning, has been a hard man scanned the best moment to hit me. Ok, I knew this situation although I'd seen with a Machiavellian sight. He hasn’t believed because I’m a wild and filth being.
Later, I’ve drunk a pint with the same easy sounds rang out guilties and remote controlled people.
 My house would be my last shelter; no, not now, an e-mail reminded me that I’m in the middle of people who made mistakes. The analysts don’t love us.
  Certainly, I’ve ordered this aphrodisiac beverage. At least,….if a mermaid will arrive?

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y