sábado, agosto 25, 2012

Bright Side of the Road


And finally, the day, as if this month hadn't passed; will I come back to make the same mistakes with the sounds?

The Meadow grass, the Meadow girl and boys, the Meadow’s musician, the faster runner women than I’ve never seen, the Holyrood Hill and it wonderful sightseeing from where water and Royal Miles are joined with the dances of peoples and sails when the bagpipes and wind  play sonorous roads.

Generations and countries share pub and songs, beer and ways, word and loves, dream and rhythms.

Walking only walking, perhaps you’ll arrive. A day, murmuring will say you that also these sounds will also be for you although a few time ago, those whisper hit you as a ruthless hammer.

And now, I wish that every sound wouldn’t be me indifferent as every people that I’ve known in my life. Now, I'm finishing this report and my friend sound gives me the title of this report: "Bright side of the Road",  Van Morrison and I always walk together, thank you

After living this time, you sing across your mistakes, later you'll be working

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y