miércoles, agosto 01, 2012

One Unicycle, a loincloth

I was seeing the publicity board, when a man has gone out quickly without sight my special position (I always see its as the performer works in the picture). Of course!, I've fallen; he's been seing me totally confused and surprised.

He's told: come on, come on; it's not the moment to explain anything.
I was tired but you know I don't say anything not for anybody.

The actress was there, sad and nervous;

 - tio, you know a Spanish person of the government yesterday saw  my performance about the different kind of music that I can play to dominate some animals. He came in my dressing room after finish it and he explained to me that the money wouldn't be a problem (he laughs when he said this stupid thing because I've a Spanish friend, I know the situation; these men are cruels and selfishes).

- Tio, (another time he told me this word that I hated when I heart stranger people). I need this money.

- Ok, but I'm not a clown and I don't play any instrument. Are you working with instrument during your show, isn't it?; and I also reminded her, that maybe she need paying the debts of her family but when these people waste all money, you won't be able to work. You know the Arts and Science Palace of Valencia. It was ok, citizens voted them because everybody had job, but now, They have not money, not future, and they also must pay their extravagances.

- Hostias tio, (she told in Spanish to say swearwords); I don't know why, but I cannot think about the future in this moment. You must change your clothes and you would go out to scene if not, you shouldn't make the clown of the middle of Berlin.

Ah, I know, I know, but that action I only did it once.

Ok, I will go to Spain to know your reality and you, Spanish person, will find out a job here.

O perhaps, dos hostias (sometimes my mouth is also free). Eh, eh, eh, but what I can do?

Improvising, man, improvising is your dreamed time

I've seen around the room an unicycle, a loincloth and my mind

Jeez! I have in this moment the same that our government has left us to live.

Only three minutes and actions!!



No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y