martes, agosto 07, 2012

Huetos, next Saturday, Street market for Karangasso

Just a quick message to tell you about an auction I will be taken to in Huetos the next Saturday. You’re going to be persuaded to go by me and although this village is far away at first, you will end up having a great time.



When you will first have decided, I will give you a list of all the nice items made by inhabitants, in the auction and then you will be have some time to look at everything. Most of it will be traditional products. Sure, you will be a bit nervous about bidding for things at first, but soon got into it.



Anyway, to cut a long story short, some nice Karangasso’s pictures could be bought. It’s a really fantastic-and a real bargain, I think. It could be delivered next week, not this Saturday. But can I ask you a huge favor? I’m abroad and nothing could be given if I’m not there. I hope that’s OK!

I have arranged for a relative to pick it up from your place very soon, I promise. Then he’ll look after it until I’m going to go to in Huetos again in the end of this summer. Don’t worry, when this picture will be bought, you will be asked to sign something but you won’t have to pay anything. All the payment will be sorted out already


I’ll phone soon to let you know the exact kind of thing I’d like to have.
 

All the best

Huetos, don't forget next Saturday, 11/08/2012

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y