viernes, agosto 17, 2012

My cream "catalane"

The origin of the “crema catalane” is a Catalonia if not this dessert would be called with other name, isn’t it?.
It’s impossible not to call “Tortilla española” our mixture between potatoes and eggs, or not?

These days, I’m discovering these kind of things aren’t as clear as everybody should speak Spanish easily.
When a man explains me the crème ”brulée” and he patiently mix egg yolks and sugar with cinnamon stick and grated lemons rind and over this pot pour in the milk and cornstarch, I’ve begun to suspecting that I knew, in my childhood, these ingredients although I’ve only eaten fast food the last years.

In the saucepan, you remove the mixture, stirring constantly just until thickened.
Do you tolerate the milk?
Closed door; they’re discovered the word “rethinking the democracy. I’m alone in front a cappuccino cup and a cream “catalane” recipe; am I a victim of new democracy?.
I’m alone in front a cappuccino cup and a cream “catalane” recipe. Will be it the new way that I will send to everybody?
Have I found out the right solution? I’ll use only a cup of sugar, or maybe if I liked using more, I’d have to mix, at least, the same ramekin that our public TV, someone of their new command, perhaps, has read the writer, Ian Garden in his new book “the third Reich’s celluloid war”, that situation would be dangerous, unhealthy, also for our democracy
Later 4 egg yolks are a parfait quantity, because the yolk has essence and with the white would be also to hidden it.

Thecinnamon and the lemon show us the bitter of the reality, you can forgot that only the sweet life help you to develop your life. It’s not true.
Effectively, the cow will give you the happinesswith the milk but it is necessary mix with the cornstarchbecause without it, you would dream to increase too much your level and you wouldn’t be finally solid

All these substance need always be heated; it wouldn’t be possible to develop it, if you’re sleeping.
The refrigerator is strongly important, the cold chills our mind that could be dangerous too hot.

When your mind is cold, you must wake up, warm and mix the remaining portion of sugar over the bowl
Your life would be caramelized. It could be hard but your actions will be you better

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y