domingo, agosto 05, 2012

Tribute to my teachers of this summer “English”.

I was waiting a bus, it’d drive me to the airport if I could open that wallet; this pocket was special, protected me when I undertook crazy adventures. My decision was unappealable, they would see me as another adventurous and senseless man that would ask stop at the first port before starting the Great Crossing.
I was a river’s sailor. I recognized my weakness from this knowledge I knew bit maneuvers perhaps I’d need this little skills.
 The first three days, the wind favored us but it was very strong. I didn’t recognize its changeable rhythms without the telltales, so we have some big problems. A day, it’s time to put a sensitive linen, from this day, I enjoy every moment that I felt a bit breeze

I looked at the horizon too many times when my boat needed that I paid attention to the little details.
“Brownsville girl” is so far away that I’d lose my rudder if I will think about that brilliant lyric as my Itaca. I should discover every day the seagulls’ flight or the dolphin’s dance, I’d discover as many words as many precious pearls in the middle of people and of course, I should travel with the dreamy lyrics of this sea’s landlord.

It’s worth find out other sailors whose I will feel love for the sea and its lose islands. They began their trips some years ago and they also lived great lull, wild wind, tidal waves and they learnt to be patient because every day gives you some new skill to meet the next unexpected.

Attention, look at starboard. I cannot finish alone, I need him, it is some words written by Bob Dylan in "Not Dark yet": 

 Shadows are falling and I’ve be en here all day”
“I’ve been down on the bottom of a world full of lies”

“Sometimes my burden seems more than I can bear
It’s not dark yet, but it’s getting there”.


No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y