jueves, agosto 30, 2012

They have sent me with pigs

Today, I was sure that my English level had strongly increased, then I've found out my former boss and I was incredibly happy and I've said him.

If you need me to explain something in this language, you can count with me!

He's skeptically look at me. He'd only heard the last words and with some glacial sight has sent me to the court where, maybe, I can talk to someone on my level.

Initially, I cannot deny it, I was sad because I'd worked hard but later, I've thought; Jezz, these beings, people say, have a lot of things that everybody can use. Who knows if they'll help me next crazy times?.

Now, I'm an enthusiastic man, they've strange sounds sometimes, but if my friend says that they'll understand me, we can amicably travel in the same car; but I don't know the stress of these pigs, do you think that I can have problems?

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y