sábado, agosto 04, 2012

Bravhmleart in their castle


I've arrived sooner than ever. People were around the main room, drinking and eating with enormous laughs that I knew that I shouldn’t stop when they are in their elated and intense moments of powerful.



Whom I found out in that other dark room with crazy sounds and sad words? Yes, of course, you know me, he was also there although I had gone away to discover other answers that help me in my daily meetings. This circumspect man who was tugged the beards.



He was speaking alone. He played with the rhythm and melody of his expression. Sometimes he was a sweet young who dreamed with the deep love of his devoted lovers, seconds later, he shouted a heartbreaking cry followed by a gloomy silence and later his imprecation against that nasty and covetous despicable being, that had only chosen because he knew his weakness and he could take control from the shadow.



Our man was endless second on the floor. There was a time that I wanted to help him but this man began with a crazy laugh, unbearable, nauseating, I’d have token his neck to appease it and to help him. He was in that moment a wild being without mercy for himself. In these sad moments, he also told about the generous transvestites whom now he had to return their actions never unselfish.



That situation couldn’t end well. I decided to show me as if I were a clown whom people of the other room had sent to distract because they only wanted their benefit although they obviously knew the prize which their boss was paying.



I don’t know why. I began performer different sportsmen; after some minutes, he burst into tears; why?, why you show me these sports that I loved before and the last time, when I feel myself as a doll, I hate everything. He counted me like he has nightmares when he knew that a new sport will develop the next day, because they’re going to send him there.

Don’t worry; they always said that it’s good; they will love more and more.



You know, he explained, I had the picture cards that the last thirty years, I, also. I stopped to performer my clown, he relaxed himself and we were spoken about the last players and the cards, every time, better.



They’re as children although they commit ruthless actions.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y