martes, agosto 07, 2012

buff, buff!

Words that don't work,
I’m looking for a song
if you appreciate my work,
maybe you can answer me by taking my flyer
It would be easy to give the performance
if you want to share this with me
and go around the world,
but you know all these actions,
it would be worth it.


Oh no! I should begin
now by saying something
although it seems sometimes.
I’m writing to this sheep
without hurting your feelings,
I’ don’t know if your flagrant
when you’re traveling in a ship.

You have red chicks, when I sing to you,
I'm not sure if because you're farmer
or because you’ve bash of me.

Have you prepared beams?
- Maybe I will eat it, tomorrow
Is it not too hard? I'd like bean in a plate
Don't you like eat bins in my house?
- There, I think, you will need good beams

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y