sábado, agosto 11, 2012

Angie's Point

Just a day to visit Berlin, the last year, I opened a restaurant and I hadn’t needed to come back; my friends are my friends and there, they develop a good and hard work.

Then, why I’ve done it?.
Please, nobody should know the true. Vicente, our wonderful coach has been invited by Angie and he, who is a kind person, has thought: why not. He knows me from some years ago , both love people as Xavi Hernández. He’s asked me where they, Angie and Vicente, could have a meeting without crowd around them.

I was listening to another time “Brownsville girl”, in the first time I’ve thought in Alabama but I’ve immediately answered, a nice trumpet sounded behind; Coño Vicente, you must visit the restaurant near Weding, where every night, Sten shows a bright performance.
I’ve calmly interrogated when the meeting would be about?
Today, he’s asked with this frank sunrise that always disarms me.

Jezz, Vicente, you’re changing; you’d never done a same actions.

Ok, at half past seven of clock. The restaurant’s staff hasn’t a surprise. I always send the craziest people from the different places of the World.
Vicente, this time I will only ask you 45 minutes near my restaurant, Ok?

José, I know you, not problems?

Never with you

I’ve prepared a movie about the bad conditions in Public School and Hospital.
When they were watching it, Angie has told him that has to be a sad time after our Civil War; Vicente has friendly declared that we’re living this kind of situations, nor because our country haven’t money.

They’ve stopped their conversation because Charlie’s Point was now in the screen.
Yes, this nice image of the police was only a deceptive reality in our country.
Here, there were dark and deterrent forces that covered the different kind of crime and these same forces criminalized poor people, bowed one and another time. Dylan sings: it’s too hot to sleep, time is running away.
A voice from the screen is beseeching to be hard against the corruption, against people who use Spain as a flag but hides their money abroad our country. She must know that we’re prepared to work hard. She can ask about the Spanish workers that help them, some years ago.

Sorry, Vicente if I’ve made a bad action but I knew that Angie’s Point was our only opportunity to recuperate our self- esteem. Here, the same kinds of people want indicate our weakness which we know, but we also proclaim our dignity and our capacity to discover our way.

Angie raises our chains, a man, with a tear of powerlessness in his face, is dreaming in the last image on the screen

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y