sábado, agosto 04, 2012

Where I should come in there

I've seen the Spanish dark money. It has been to read that a reporter has talken about this economy and I have physically discovered it.

Can you said to us if you has been able calculate these hidden banknotes?.

Uff, I don't know as I should explain. I've token a bike and I've needed at least 30 minutes to arrive at the end.

Jeez!, it's incredible

Ok, but the most important were that everyone had able to pick up or a few part or someone special people needed more; it hand't any problems between the different characters.

Maybe, it would be a good action to be happy?

I think that yes!, a fun person also said us that we will be quiet because he will help us.
In this moment, my whiskey glass has fallen and he was watching TV.

I have a desire to give him a rap on the head!

At least, if he will find out another mushroom to show us

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y