miércoles, agosto 15, 2012

"Song of Lear", Summerhall, at 19h15


What do you wait when you buy a ticket about “Song of Lear”, maybe another strange Shakespeare’s performance?

 Are you seating now?
10 chairs and old medieval instrument.

The director realizes a little introduction

10 people in black (5 women and 5 men) and a bagpiper

Perhaps, do you have some doubts about your lastminute election?

I haven't words to describe my trip accross the rhythms, emotions and dreams, maybe today, two days later, I've seen people who could performer it because they draw lifes, lyrics and songs.

Where I can find out these shade skies to write the waterfall of worlds that are in front of me?.

Maybe, far away, a little village is my dream of peace where I can irrigate words, I don't know if would be alive

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y