lunes, agosto 27, 2012

Aristides de Sousa, beautiful heard in a cruel world


Yesterday, I read a reporter about Aristides de Sousa Mendes, a diplomatic Portuguese who helped a lot of Jew people escape, despite the opposition of Dictator Salazar, from the clutches of Nazis murderers.
What happened later?
He and his family were losing all their possessions.
A movie will remind us to recognize his humanitarian actions. I’ll watch it, but from that moment, I’m full of questions. The Dictator and his supporter never have lost their illicit acquisitions?

 An incredible man that had 14 children, never recuperate, at least, the recognition among the neighbors. How many people around us have the same situation? Is it always better walking because the fool could help to live over the shit?
Some years ago I read a nice Almudena Grandes’ book ·”the frozen heart” about the relationship that we’ve in our live even with our former enemies.

It’s sure that we cannot return life and possessions to Aristides; at least, my heart will travel with his family and will  always try to show my love for people who see human beings in the "different" and not enemies to punish
I know a lot of Portuguese people across the Kayak polo, , although a time, they  beaten us 25-0, I’ll always walk together with these keen people

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y