sábado, agosto 11, 2012

it's only possible far away (remind Huetos, today, market street for Karangasso)

It was later, too later?. Not, in the last moment I could mount in the spacecraft.

-Is it impossible? I’ll say you. The last week I have landed in Mars.

-Oh! you will say to me; if easy, because you has been able to read it or to watch in the TV and you can invente this news.
- I will only explain that I'm living

The trip has lasted a lot, the main problem could be the food but I’d decided working with this subject the last year; now it hasn’t been inconvenient.

I’d communicated my trip to the NASA, when we’ve arrived to Mars, I was afraid about they could destroy our spacecraft in the middle of outer space. On the one hand, they are very angry with me, on the other hand, they have also thought that would be possible obtain more information about this planet. And now, because they’re in this show’s business, they’re asking me some personal questions. After my 100 answers, I’ve clearly seen that they would send another people, using my knowledge. When I’ve understood this situation I’ve cut off the communication with them. Fucking them!

I send you this message from other channel that they won’t be to discover,
Here, I’m doing exhaustive discovery about this planet. Ok, I knew your first question. Yes, there’s Martian life and they give me news about their habits.

You know that the books are very important to me and one of the best ways to know a country. The first third day, I’ve read their most book. It’s curious because they, more or less the same worries: businessman and workers.

But I couldn’t imagine the solution in Mars; I’ve immediately thought that’s the reason because they’re Martian.

The book talks about a common action of the police. They arrested 3 years ago, a network of black money, that don’t pay tax and also had the money abroad their countries (yes, I have also discovered that they have their holidays in other planets, Jupiter, Saturn, this very cruelty, ¿not? ).

This book shows these men as wild and as “inmartian”. I should finish it next days, although, at same time, I’ve received a chip that helps me to watch directly the development of the news. There aren’t tabloids or some other shits, which try to look like serious.
As you can suppose; I have immediately travelled around the images to know where these businessmen are in this moment; ok, they’re counting pieces of 5 pens coins. Three hour every day.

 In other channel, the reporter was describing the space that needed all money that had been robbed. This year, in this planet couldn’t watch Premier League because every field is completely full of money.
They are also recreating their live, near a swimming pole; it’s horrific see like they would ask an exotic kind of fruit that arrived without problem, at same time, that the salary of their workers decrease. Here, when work class pays control about their condicitons and occupies grounds to claim about those acts of injustices. They only solution for the media is help balancing the news.

Ok, sorry! The aerospace agency is now very friendly with me, I’m receiving amicable messages but I’ve sufficiently lived to know them. They understand all problems, they have the best solutions. I haven’t said to them that here, we can watch the consequences of the human ambitious, here, respect the Martian beings

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y