lunes, agosto 13, 2012

A rabbit commissioner, (first chapter)

 
Yes, police, it has been a "g", it has fled , maybe fed up with me. I didn't like a golf course; when he's asked about a sport that begin with "g", I've angry

Two weeks later, living in this rainy city,
We're finally playing golf in a course in the middle of this nice town. I had an easy putt, maybe less that a meter. I was prepared when suddenly a rabbit has a look out from the hole.

What do you do here, man?

You can see!, I love people who play golf in this special course.

It's no possible! I know you!, you're from Alcala; at least, your car run faster when you arrive near our golf course?

Oh my god!, you recognized me only because I work near a special golf course?

- That's right!; You should remind that we eat carrots to improve our memory.

- Too much, because it's a grateful surprise, but?

I'm rabbit commissioner that must visit every country of the World. Certainly, what do you thing about this course?

Ok, I will only answer if you don't ask me about that sad course.

Ok, Ok, I'd never thought about a course that could be sad; Although, that is too much hot, isn't it?

- Please, first question!

Have you seen this crazy players?, what do you think about this kind of players?

- It's absolutely funny that young people play relaxed, it's quiet common every day play here, then they don't look for a special day

- Do you think that this rabbit work is dangerous?

- Yes, it's probably that here, you can grew immediately and you cannot go out of the hole. It's also dangerous that cracked floor falls over you.

- Should the rabbit teach this sport in the school?

- That's right! Our children would be vegetarian

- But I'm asking you about golf

- Oh yes! How many rabbit are in your entourage?

- Oh I think that four

- Ok, at least here, I will be grass for your team

It was the moment for lunch. I'd spoken about "Song of Lear", the most wonderful and exciting performance that I've never seen. My dreams were carried  out for an hour, but I wait that a day I have words to describe so many beauty.
At least, this rabbit finally looked like understand me

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y