viernes, agosto 31, 2012

My friends, Clint and I


I’m sorry Clint, it’s not the time of businessman; it’s our time when people know their possibilities and take their own way.
Why a man, as free, can lie in the arms of power?

Do you think that everything has a fast solution?
No, not expecting you looked for an easy applause. You’ll dream speak with Obama, but you was speaking with me, a simply man that shut because I just haven’t argue with my friends or with my enemies.

Why? I haven't Cold Blood when I must answer prefabricated responses
 Can a politician stop the crazy consummation of a people that haven’t understood where our limits are?

Do you think as in “Gran Torino” that everyone must take his own decision to help poor families as a friend can think that maybe a fire must extinguish by the neighborhood. Not, not, I hate the charity, I need justice and dignity.
Why wealthy men and women don’t pay taxes but they can drive lives?
It has been funny for supporters.

 I, movies fan, wait your compromise to show the reality of your country. It won’t be an easy solution because our growth has had weak foundations.

The president,( I don’t know if your president, because you’re disparaging with him, like my useless president that looked down on his former president)answered better than me.

If you’ve been looking for the easy laugh, now it’s your moment to accept “High Noon” with people that have other ideas, without fear, only to discover.

Your country don’t need banalities, at least, I would wait that you don’t distribute this kind of things.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y