sábado, agosto 25, 2012

Thank you Paul, although every page is an agonizing step but necessary


My last book bought, “The Spanish Holocaust”, from Paul Preston.
This last afternoon needed buying a book from Edinburgh Book Festival; this place has been that my small cave.

Having written these weeks more of 10 pages, I’m in the same situation of the theater or dance, there’s an only way to performer my level , working strongly hard and perhaps I’ll be as far away as in the first moment.
I’ve only read the twenty first page of this sizeable book but I’d like that a lot of people could read it and they knew the powerful people’s actions.

After reading,  these beings were dangerous eighty of ninety years before  and this situation is hitherto reproduced . You’re reading these ideas, thinking, "are it possible that a man believes himself that he’s better than me only by his money?", on the one hand; on the other hand, asking you, when he discovers his weakness, is it possible that a religion supports his idea about the possibility of kill you?
Where they’ve obtained this capacity to be a murderer?

I invite you to read some sentences that politician and priests said in the early thirties when they were lost their privileges.  Their savagery only you can imagine when you’re watching hungry beast.

We will be invited to talk about our future that belong us. Our differences should be small stones easy to beat when in front of you; you can perceive the huge machinery ready to destroy because they’re aware that they have all reins of power.
I’ve been reading this morning more than thirties pages, sometimes the heart cries and needs stop

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y