miércoles, agosto 29, 2012

So close and yet so far


It was a hard day, yesterday, I decided come back to Edinburgh, this time without scales, I’d promised watch “Songs of Lear” a second time. When the songs began, they couldn’t see me but I was dancing and my body fought;

I shouldn’t really come back to this city, this country. Our sun is wild and without mercy. Our false king fights against the treacherous girls: sun, wasteful and unsupportive actions. How my out of condition body could show this extreme violence?
Some years ago, José María Pou showed me the Lear’s conflict from the cruelty of an uncomplaining body. Every day, I ask me why I resigned to see a second time “Songs of Lear”.

We love our country from our reality. Why the instigators of a crime drive us to a responsibility that doesn’t belong us.
If they and their puppies, forgetful of frauds, speculators and money deserter discovered the real situation with these kinds of people;  common people would understand their possibilities and wouldn’t be in a real muddle with false ideas.

I'm sure that everybody thinks about the same problems; where are the differencies with our actions and solutions?

Someone looks at Trade Unions and politician that don't be exempt from their guilties but why these people who only discover this side, don't see around themselves or where the money are?

Who helps to transmit these ideas? What profits they obtain when they forgot indicate the huge problem of tax evasion?

How institutions who receive supervised money can be guilty of flight of capital?.

Please, it's not the showed site; you can also look at the "bookmarker"


No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y