jueves, agosto 02, 2012

Angel Renieblas, primary school teacher


And now, I'm in front of them!. (I think, It's not my public; it's her public).

I've decided in the last moment to wear a tie. Why? It would be a good question without answer or perhaps could mean the honor of people who are stripped of his beloved and respected employment and fair wages for month. Now, far aw

Where are you in this moment?. Physically far away, but in my heart. I'm hearing another time, Angel Renieblas, primary school teacher in Cabanillas del Campo; who, from the darkness gives partiality and hate.

 Can someone feel that his votes have been received to do this kind of actions?.

Thank you Angel for loving what I love so much an mainly to have dignity.

Other people try to have, but the dignity is impossible to buy it,  even of those who are accustomed to sell it

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y