miércoles, diciembre 25, 2013

Ubuntu

Why should I walk in the middle of that house that other people had prepared to me?

Vicenç Navarro wakes me up

This morning, yesterday, I thought about our changes. How many problems I've to run!!! I didn't wait it as I wouldn't like to pass more and more years.

Twitter has changed also our relationship with our reality. A social man wrote a small tale about young people in Africa.  Someone offered them a big prix to the first person who climb up a tree. That day, these youngs walk together, climb up together and finally, they also eaten those fruits together. Why had they taken that decision?

The Xhosa culture explained them, defends that I'm because we're; Why have we thought that our individuality would helped us to be better in the middle of a poor society?

This or the next 1.000 report in this blog should be a nice, wonderful and marvelous tale, but not, this is only a new post where I will, a day, have to work hard to develop a better quality about phrases, English and other topics but not, I'm remembered people as Vicenc or Maroto who are always thinking about a new society without so many differencies.

They would be people that I'd like to have near me to build a better society, thousand posts later



No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y