martes, diciembre 31, 2013

My Taliban friend, said to me a smoker

Greenpeace: aire para la tierra de nuestras debilidades

Finally, I understand that it wouldn't be easy, if they smoke, I flight with the tree winds; if they read new books about old economy, I jump every fence where those economistics elaborate their new theories which are satisfying the blind middle class (people who think that poor citizens will stop although their conditions would be, step by steps, worst, only with policial actions); if they play or run across the illuminated highways, I fall in the middle of bewildering paths. If a government has broken every rule that should respect; don't worry the silence is between us; it's better if we will listen the eternal voices although our common life is paying a high price

Despierta y ATTAC

Everyone has hidden themself behind some small stone, but the rain, sometimes arrive from the other side.

How many stupid noise there in TV! and how many lamb silence is in front of it!

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y