sábado, diciembre 07, 2013

En el Portal. We need a few of Potato Omelette Band, every day



It had been a incredible day, a lot of people were in the middle of the town. I knew this situation and yesterday, I had decided go out the city. Here, in my village, when I’ve arrived, I’ve talked with some different friends
The first was a special singer who had driven my emotions the last years. He was tried to see whose those cars which were arrived were.
Our surprise was when the first car stopped and a man went out of the car.

Why was so big our reaction?

Because we discovered that his faces was like as cement. He told us that he played very well the tambourine but I couldn’t explain, every moment that he opened his mouth, my worst feelings grew inside me and dreamt that his mouths spreads appalling mucus that was infecting our society

Today, it wasn't time to crash my car o be sad, then I remembered Mandela, and he's also today helped me. I began to listen to Freddy, or Soweto band, o perhaps Potato omelette band and my World was opened step by step. These days, I’d read John Carlin news about him (this morning was wonderful read like Nelson was a human being til their last meeting), or Sami Nair or Eduardo Galeano of leftist people who will claime about his deep social ideas. 
But this night, the nice sounds that I’d like to share in the memory were perfectly aligned in the sky. My captains were in the cabin control and I dance over the water as I worked as ship boy who loves them. And my Itaca had another time born in the middle of stars:



Potato omelete band. Air and freedom. Wonderful

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y