martes, diciembre 17, 2013

The answer is blowing in the Wind

Where are you? I had hearing that you walked away

Would you mind opening your life?. She asked me around this highway where I was enclosed every morning without listening to other wrong sounds that indicated me that I had opened other rows where I could take care about my limitations.

The resilience had arrived to live in the middle of us.

An silence shadow had covered our actions. We had decided that if we sent messages about our respect for actions, that would be ok; but not, not, in Wyoming state a man indicated us that only in the street we could show our annoyance about their criminal actions

Our society in Transition

L'hymne de nos campagnes

What did they do some years ago that now they accept the impunities of the robberies politicians and their landlords.

Where we should walk when we see that the politicians defend football teams because they know the free publicity that these team give them back?

How many days we've lost to waiting for the reactions of the others meanwhile our own way should be walked?

Some birds are stopping on the air; why did I fly if, around me, the terrain is winding and hard but I have to live here as Nadi Sahe people must develop their skillls in their own countryside?

A bear waits its salmon as the rich people see our actions that go straight their mouths?. Someone runs to clean his dirty actions with a nic picture but we need take our way


No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y