domingo, diciembre 08, 2013

Knowing Nelson, un revolucionario ¿al que hoy se encerraría?

The silence spreads our streets; our favorite songs were playing in the malls.
A president or perhaps a submissive vile can go to respect the great memory of a dreamer that built a country, at the same time that his government punish our mouths and chained our freedom to reveal us against his destructive laws.
Is it perhaps also our own nice house which eliminated our active days of the illusions that sadly we discovered too late that was only papier-mâché?
Then it was early when that morning Woody asked me if I had seen that black man.
Oh not I immediately answered him; why I should know something about this crazy man, asked him, full of scary feelings.
Alfonse looked hardly at me because he had some information about my old actions when I wrote a flyer about the best new lotions to look after our hairs.
Do you mind if I revealed those letters?
I’d rather you didn’t indicate those dreams if you don’t mind.  I had a good hair and I felt the wind as a comb which played with me
But, do you mind stopping that cow which kissed you head?
Oh really, that was incredible because my dog was there to defend me, but I didn’t knew they’re in love.
Why did those things happen when I had been educated about apple, pears or a world which was always balanced
Yes, but you really thought these words that you wrote about some detached which broken its roots and fly. You indicated us that you want live there up in the air
It was early that morning that we had decided to share it, although our bodies continued away without touching our unleashed desires.
There was a mountain which drawn our life when he lived closed without looking for water, although she took an yellow apple and said us

Can you feel the violence of this fruit? It’s yellow as the news which kick our brains. 
That mother decided to know the real story, now she had family and too many liars would destroy them

Mandela, in his own words


 Juan Carlos Monedero, agitador de mi mente acomodada que leía el otro día en el comic: Pasolini; nos recuerda lo que fue Nelson Mandela, Madiba. A no olvidar, a tener presente, para que entre las flores que le lanzarán en su tumba, sepamos apartar los cuchillos de quienes estos días recortan la libertad

Comiendo tierra. J, C. Monedero

John Carlin has humanized a being that we could think that he was an spirit. This reporter and writer has brought us closer to his colossal work

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y