domingo, diciembre 30, 2012

What do you have so clear?, That four years, you esclavice

 

a row, where I found a prawn, Are you sure?; it would be a giraffe, it neck is also long

out water? asked a bald bear; this lighthearted animal dreamt it past

of course!, I answered bad tempered, why I should ask myself about the kind of animal, that I'd seen away

Died?;she insisted

- not specially, but it had a bad appearance, He's slept on the plum's leaf;

- alone?, she lasciviously looked at me.

- Oh no! another time, you're drooling on the great mother's doyley; she knitted for years; yes, yet, jauntily youth

- Oh I would jingle my teeths around that hungry killer whale; have you seen it gigantic and endless bitttttttttttttte

- Not, I only rode til the last cliff where I saw the boat which tried to find the harbor.

- Boozer friends, without knowledge; they was lingering from the daybreak tooooooooo..;they never stop, why? spiritless blind

- uncontrolled ways, iniquitous starts, good elections with traps;ohhhh! there's always a hidden poacher.

Popular Assembly where you find yourself from your own election.

Benjamin, voice of a blue goes out in the middle of a disturbing dark.

Nightingale against this eagle owl, as stately as stupid, barker of their imperial desert,

exhausted and sad plants, flowering always without poison.

These babbling birds didn't die.

They strongly fly relentlessly, even among the sombre certainties. Indignity, owner of four years

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y