sábado, diciembre 22, 2012

First prize, good luck or bad times?


I’ve received the first prize in the lottery. I’m madly screaming from my balcony. My neighbors, for the first time, embrace me. The reporters of the different Medias want to interview me. My ex wife has phoned, she’s living in Australia. Why she’s been able to know my good fortune?

Ok, she’s explained. Did you know that I’m a hacker? She’s asked me.

I supposed but I’m not sure. You always discovered my affairs with other women and you played with these situations because you never loved me and you wanted to obtain resource to live in that country where the sun shines and the light wide horizons.

Some days ago, she continued, a man phoned me to explain a dangerous situation that you were living. From afar, I discovered my love for you in the middle of your mistake and stupid costumes.

You’re politician, she’d discovered; before, you didn’t like it. She also knew that I’d created an enterprise with my colleagues where our mistakes sent us a lot of money. It was sure because we drive the mechanisms towards our interests. The next days, your criminal actions would give huge profits. You also haven’t with the police but I decided two weeks ago manipulate your screen and audio, then this morning, you have received a false message sent by me, but I thought that I would instantly talk with you and I would invite you to come with me.

If you explain me that your neighbors know the erroneous situation then I’ll send a flight to them and I’ll come back; here, in this country, at least, they will have some hope and we swift on our fireplace of our rural house. You can say to your murky friends.

I don’t debt I won’t pay you

Perhaps, they told you but we’ve the control of lives.

But

We’ve decided to develop our knowledge and also our freedom without economic chains, we will answer.

Freedom is the magician word of those who have the control, but common people believe obtain with their guided actions

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y