martes, diciembre 18, 2012

I love our countries

 She'd gone out from these gray days to a warm sun but there, there was also darkness and irresponsability because that river was flowing dangerous between big stones, treacherous branches and powerful currents. Everthing drove to led to a tragic end. I only found out a team of daring and wise canoeists

Thank you gran Wyoming, 

¡Qué emoción sentir que estos señores tratan de desmontar a quienes desde la imagen tratan de apropiarse de un pais!.
The Jordi Évole program stops. Could he came back? Is it more important the silence and ignorance if richmen obtain more money and people will pay unjust debts


¡Qué emoción oír a Iñaki Gabilondo, una persona que me ha hecho sentirme respetado, mostrando los datos para comprender una realidad.

This morning, I tryed to watch the last chapter of Newsroom but I slept, more or less; finally, I've understood that Will discovered another trick of the taliban people of his country. Iñaki, a lot of times, has felt the same feelings but Newsroom reporters have looked for every detail to show them from the differents point of view. I've always felt the same with Iñaki and his team

¡Qué emoción sentirme parte de un país común donde miembros desmontan el juego que están haciendo con la deuda los poderosos para tener nuevos esclavos!

Ireland and us, Guinness record book?

How a man can decide that the birthday of TV humor would be shared with Iñaki?

I'm remembering those 25 of December, when he woke up me as a human caress and I'll never forget as I'll never forget Carlos Llamas, his irony and intelligent, helped me to surf over the reality. 

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y