domingo, diciembre 16, 2012

Dancing "tore down a la Rimbaud"



I'm running and listening to the radio, I don't specially enjoy it because I run and I heard my own songs, but now, it's an old new time, Javier del Pino calls me every morning in every weekend. After a week, it's first day that I can run, If I run slowly, today I'm running slower than ever. Javier has summoned Juan Mayorga (yezz, I also need an explanation why it's necessary forgive a banker, before finishing his term of office), Mercedes, a lawyer?? (Why David Reboredo,an rehabilitated drug addict has to be in the jail when people, who has destroyed reputation and banks are supported to drive, another time, public institutions), Ada Colau (We need you, PAH to know that our life won't be sad in spite of bankers' avarice) and Josep Martí Gómez, a journalist, who teaches me after a lot of time, from his integrity to know the World without the rottenness of some nasty report (he need know why a young girl, 20 years old, has risked her life?, what society surrounds her?

When this conversation finishes, a song, Oh no, it’s not possible, Van Morrison is here. This man, Javier, always inserts wonderful songs in every report and today the next

I couldn't run, only dance 

He, when the radio programs ends, introduces the credit with each other of his collaborators.

Some minutes before, I was writing about that sequoia where she’d climbed that summer. She’d been enjoyed this place. If she danced around the tree, then gnomes, animals and trumpets would drive her ascent but she dont run this last time. The runner World that shed loved so much, was away; now her steps were a personal reflection as, on the other hand, had strongly thought from the next time when a goat told her about the microclimate that these animals had discovered in the middle of the hills, where the common people dont arrive and they could speak about the past times because in every city, they had discovered that the silence was the brick of the relationship, at least that the always winner could inspire their certainties.

The last days, I was also hearings an interview where two good journalists asked one of these superior beings because he was helped people with house problems. He indicated that they were always the same and the silence between these two reporters were sad and hard because they knew that their report was about this problem and they couldn't ask about:

- Why don't pay taxes with their businness away of their ideas?
- Why they choose their students
- Why they needed come in to every buildings when their buildings were empty, a lot of time?

How many silences need people who hits with their ideas?

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y