lunes, diciembre 17, 2012

Los magníficos y ¿sus mentiras?

I'm here under the tree. It's a cold day and the last three days has been snowing; my friends have decided go out to the countryside. I've always dreamed that a day I could read Ulysses but it would be impossible, isn't it?; Today I've arrived to Sweny's chemist and perhaps M.Robinson can buy me his aromatic soap. Then I'll also wait because the white squirrel has looked for me.

Why? I've asked him

Oh man, yesterday, in the treetop I witness to a extraterristorial meeting. They were happies. The human being  only look at the floor, they've sad and crestfallen humor. Here, they'll never look for us.

But it was so important?

Yes, these extraordinary beings had prepared a decalogue explaining their inhuman skills to drive us to a wonderful Worlds.

But they haven't opportunity to comunicate in our World

Oh yes! they've mercenaries and crafty money-worshipers

OK!, no problem! We have people  that explain the health thymus as in the following video:


Los magníficos, "sus verdades" y nuestra reflexión


In other orders, it would be necessary the same explanation, but would it be necessary close the book?

No, not, we read more and more, to discover everyone of these characters

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y