sábado, diciembre 29, 2012

47 Sweetswim Street, a nice opened door


 47 Street, he decided to visit a bar, oh nottt!; oh yes, the last times it’s my common place where the waiter, at least, looks like understand me

Ok, but I enjoy my swimming pool, where I’m feeling better, every day;

Close the river?, where he scrabbled some years before

Oh not, you know, she’s glumly stumbled on this small bat,

But it’s a horrific animal!, that awkward man said, he told me

Where are you seen them?, she nervously asked

He curtly cut off this offensive woman; he’s a man who strongly laughs, he earned a lot millions of money now, at least, in a month earn the necessary to don’t work anything; even if his slave would have been able to say him this news, he would have read the most wonderful paragraphs than his audience never had heard; before people laughed whit his words; Why not now?

I’ll finally swim; oh nottt, twice that I’ve seen this homeless reading under the facade of a close door.

Oh it’s impossible; it’s the face of our rich men. Can our man arrive to this situation?
I need help this homeless, but only with money?. 

How many countries and lives, he has danced, or how many unsteady love he has dreamt?

Our rich man has always has a big stone where he feels himself stupid sure, we know that under the rock, sometimes the mud and indecency grows up.
I don’t come in, at the moment, in the swimming pool; I’d like discover these pubs where our main characters produced our ghosts, that castle is opened but, are we prepared without the help of this man?

Oh, you’re crazy, come in and swim, don’t you remember the lightness of you mind after this time?
Thank you, thank you, I enjoy your closeness. I should go out of myself.

47 Sweetswim Street, I’ve opened the door, this biting wind brings us live

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y