miércoles, diciembre 26, 2012

Sssssssss! duermes?, no duermo

I was listening to my own cicada that only repeated sounds without looking for every ways of an information. Finally, the damn ant who always stores up every small event, she has showed me my stupid mistake that someone has prepared in a nice hook that where I've strongly bit.

Santa didn't t trust in the ant; he was extremely distrusful about people who amassed everything. I understood him well.

Today, I'd have needed this skill about every information that I daily receive. I haven't done it. Finally, a patient José has sent to me, another information: it would be possible that someone don't love this kind of speech but the cook is working, at least, for the moment.

Today, I've been the lazy cicada, that dreamt with a nice position without working. Abroad the magician tree, she imagined a ladder which helped her to arrive to this warm bed near the food, but today, it is not Monday and there's a lot of Santas whose we can wait different opinions but now, we don't the right answer.


No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y