domingo, diciembre 30, 2012

My hobby is not a hobbit



She's hearing for two hours those men and women that imagined the World inside Dublin; or she showed that old way where they made whisky? Dylan sings Brownsville around the screen, or not! Where is their dignity?

 I thought that Dedalus would opened the door to Henry Ford, but Leopold need to go to Sweeny's Chemist, where a Spanish man has read a strange new circumstance. James claim about the lemon soap, it was necessary if I looked for that sweet woman need my bed; Why live this stupid repeated situation?, it would be better that Gregory Peck will show me that girl but, in Dublin, it's raining, she's walking around the quay or in Temple Bar, someone plays with their delinquency word, it's very well known.

She didn't like talk me about that big man who congratulated that child, today 47 years  old. That man, who away of big city, they're smelling the perfume of spring.

Who was the traveler, near the Dylan's emotions?, Cuenca would be a nice place to join Juan and his friends; they wrote the poesy inside their lives, I'm stumbling, a dark night, I'm rolling stone but he went out; I feel cold.
Those children drawn a new situation without love, are you inside it?; you need repeat these sentences. Swenny would be in the Web and someone will hear your hitches.

Are you called the gods of women? She was only a moment, why she don't care, she want to do it?
 Perhaps, money will go back? Or I'll grow in her eyes?.  It would be without my clumsy words. I understood that she didn't like; where are she, this forgotten day? Don't ask me, it's so hard.

I'm watching a forgettable film. Why someone loses his prestige by 3D?. I was a short way to explain the beginning but "no dark yet" burns three hours;

 At least, the English language?. Oh yes, but not too bad!

What I would say about Ulysses? Yesterday, I told him about the language, but its wonderful Worlds, and the intelligence that this book contains; Will I listened to other time Brownsville Girl, my mind will turn around this City?

I need a sky where my friend spread his love. Sorry, it's not late; don't worry, you're teaching me; oh yes, full of mistakes, but you're alive and when I walk, my worlds are my legs


No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y