sábado, diciembre 22, 2012

She sent me a letter, but it didn't arrive

I, as always, waited to answer by e-mail. It was impossible in that circumstance; she had gone out to that village where the mushroom was delicious, and my laptop was investigating about dreams, it was easier than describe strongly about our incredible new reality, because when I wanted write her about our old love, this infernal machine changed the subject and it told me about that hidden lake where she was swimming when that angelical device had arrived the last day of our new time in our relationship. I didn't know what was happening at the time. I knew that our meetings weren’t so ideal and I sadly thought that she knew that I wasn’t an interesting man, more or less, she saw me as a boring man.

Then; I decide go in front of her, where she could watch me; these days, she enthusiastically told me that  she had discovered the best places in the village to find out mushroom. She answered me that she wouldn’t say to me the exact locations of the places of those havens because she knew me and I was dangerous. Once time, I was working about the health corruption and a nice and glamorous politician had innocently asked me about people who was implicated. In those moments I only had information about the bad actions but it would be later when I should investigate about names. An example, I explained him: A dark association and a politician had attacked a doctor with manipulated information.

That politician had enthusiastically talked me about the good deed and customs.

I was happy, a new time had arrived, I should believe in politicians and politics.

My nice love always remembered me this big mistake.

That politician was also corrupt. He had later destroyed another public institution and my love consequently didn’t explain those magician cloaks of tasty mushroom.

She was absolutely sure that I would always break the most sacred locks of silence.

On the one hand, I must sadly recognize it

On the other hand, finally she has happily noted that she was waiting. My laptop has stopped. Now, I’m climbing new snow mountain

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y