lunes, abril 30, 2012

What is Guardiola for me?

Guardiola is José Luis Poves Alcalá, my friend that died 31 years ago. He was the football, the poetry, the fight, the fellowships when we had problems and he helped us to looking for the solutions to our fears.

We cannot stop the life, and maybe I'll dance another time, today
We cannot look at that morning, but I'll write hard words to fell it
We cannot walk together around his town, but I'll visit his compromise
We cannot play their wonderful rhythm, but I'll learn his easy language

There's a long history about the football, but "little village" only one
There's a lot of players whose learn, but Eva Cassidy, kiss your mind
There's special circumstances, but "True Colors", is one of the keys
There's nice stadiums to listen to hymns, but "Democracy" open ways

If a day, I saw you, I'll dance "little village" in that magician beach
If a day, the sun painted your forest, Eva would send us "songbirds"
If a day, our steps stopped tired, it would walk to see all Colors.
If a day, they played with "Democracy", I'd look for wise lyrics

We have spent our time with warm winter mornings,  dear kisses
We have faired rainbows horizons, sincerity shinning on the darkness
We  have to have swin in the middle of drought, source of knowledge
We have told about small successes, our triumph will be, know you.

Our life will haven't been obvious, in those small compromises
that will wear later, with songs, loves, Messi and big smart silences
Thank you Guardiola and these wonderful friendly happy players.
On the noisy triumphs, you made us feel sincerity human beings




No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y