domingo, abril 15, 2012

a bad and disconnected exercise

I wish I had written about the accident of the Spanish's King but it was more important to me those Elephants that they lost their lifes without problems because some people decide when the destructive hunters can develop theirs baser instincts. Maybe it would be better that in the future they will go out to this country to develop its.

This paragraf should be only a small English exercise, I wouldn't like that someone will find out some strange relationship between my republicanism and this society that accept being represented by a hunter.

It is also about my English exercise that I should admit thinking about the last politics decisions about Public Schools and Ministry of Health. Why a society enjoy voting for this liar magicians. They promise to realise important things but they finally finish drawing a wild liberalism that threaten to destroy our society, not destroying the speculation or stopping undeclared income or dirty money. They would only like attack these sectors which could develop our society and also can be managed by salesmen.

They told me that I should give up reading newspapers because it's a waste time but I will put off taking this decision, some of the time I find out some interesting news and then I  carry on reading in the middle of good or bad news that its keep on stopping me to read a new book

When a person imagines someone concealing our bad conditions, I don't know if their fanaticism will help also to attack our labor conditions. I avoid talking them but we should risk saying our real problems in our job.
I finish explaining you that, despite everything, I still love them

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y