domingo, abril 01, 2012

a important exchange

How many people could read, in the future, this book about José Couso?. I had bought some years ago and yesterday, in Majaelrayo, it took another path, it would be necessary other people know it, in order to increase our conscience about the possibility of human race and the overcoming fear that "the power" trys to inoculate us.
 Why a society should accept a crime so as to an "end victory" which, finally, didn't true?.

What I obtained in order to exchange this book which I didn't knew so well as I should?
Jose Couso will be born again in me and now, when this young will read it, I will be living in that room near other reporters and cameras and I'm going to seeing those youngs whose I know their names and  I will be also crying for them and another child soldiers whom the powerful drives in order to obtain their own benefits thought  they talk us about a new World, a new Time.

I don't know if he will be drink a beer while he will read the book, I will drink another beer because I wish his family would receive our best wishes and the recognition of a crime to young people who helped us understand the World around us from a different perspective to make us believe.

This day, in the bottom of that room, there will be native people who are going to drink tea or coffee, that they're going to talk about the foreigner armees whose didn't receive "their help" when they had free gasoline.

I wish he hadn't died, I wish he would open our mind and heart, I wish our society took conscience and action about their own way. 

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y