martes, abril 24, 2012

It's our opportunity. You'll never walk alone

Today, I've received another e-mail about inmigrants: this letter criminalizes them; it explains to me a new trick in the supermarket; maybe this letter try to generalize about a group of them but, now it is my time.

- Can I generalize about Spanish hunters?; Should I talk about a Spanish region who spent money about black economy?. If I earn less money, I will indicate people whom I should point out the quiet spaces where they choices their clients?.

Now, from the goverment would like to indicate their right way, but not, from our personality, we must look for  our identity, and the most important, we need laugh and work

We cannot think about the actions of the others. It would be very difficult to take actions, we must lose some of our free time; maybe we have to say some hard words and also listen to another hard words; but it would be our responsability.

A room. People are listening to a woman. Some of them, maybe it would be better to say that they're spying; on the other hand, a sad scent is spread over all. They have conscience about their jobs, their love it and they need a lot of time to develop it; then, what they can do?, what is the way?

They know that the big actions are impossible and the small actions?, maybe the powerful people will laugh at those actions.

Despite this stillness, we're alive and our children need us.

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE


No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y