domingo, abril 08, 2012

Doubt about a man without a face or soul

A toast in my breakfast


radicalism, I'm reading that a minister (person in order) has said, and they cannot collaborate with them; but why I have all these question about radicalism and his radicalism?

To a delayed action trigged, without head?


- Who are you? Are you a right person?, When you should shoot?
- when they prepare our economic crisis without regulation to the business people? You shouldn't shoot but how many losses we would have?

 - or now, when every citizen will have to help our goverment?,

Less money, less social rights, less level of life; off course, these actions would be only to the workers class, but not to the decorative politician in Easter Week, who earn money and earn religious silence.

And then, young trigged

- Why you shoot at eye level? whom do you protect?; whose do you protect us? who protect you to realize this action?
Where do you come from?

Can you help you about these doubts?

How should everyone make to develop a country?

- It isn't necessary to develop a strike or would be better destroy the banks which we have lost so much money and also, all our self esteem?

It's the police the safety civil sevant whose we must wait their protection about the bad actions or whose shoot their weapon at eye level and they're not worries about their consequences?

When economic people or politician power made their pillages; if the police would had been able to shoot to stops its?

Where they would had been able to drive their weapon?

Would be  protecting they whom someone was disqualifying or would be the safety national civil servant who protect our lives?

You can see, I'm plenty of questions and these days; in the first time, I was sure about my answers but when this afternoon I was working with the English questions, I've also discovered that I had made a lot off mistakes with my English language and of course, I should think that I would be also plenty of its about the live's certainties.

The right answers will be answered these days by the politican who have won the last elections, because, then, they have the wisdom.

Thought I, sometimes, my head is full of sadness and informations and I recognize that I like to say them

Fuck you!; What do you think about us?

Their "answer weapons" are driven to us, at eye level; sometimes, hurt us; sometimes, we aren't in our image, our mind is flying and  we're inseminating seeds

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y