sábado, abril 21, 2012

I believe that today, I couldn't listen to your voice

A cloudy afternoon I would like to prepare my homework
in the middle of bad things and bad people, who destroy us
 waiting uncertain matches, that give me an stupid anxiety
I thought that your voice would be hidden, Eva Cassidy.

You're here to relax the hard steps and embrace my weakness
only with you, I can take the lid off my feelings, my dream corners
when they take weapons and destruction, I dance your rhythm
when they hurl crazy and bloody words, Your song kiss my mind

"True Colors" will join to open closed lands
"The Water is wide" caresses past  happy days
Your "Yesterday", is a new row to the future
"Dark Eyed Molly", is my eternal love who lives

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y