jueves, abril 05, 2012

where was the nice day?

It's a naice day; we go down a precious river, today, maybe some years ago, lost in the middle a deep canyon. It is our life, it was our life. 

We're preparated to superate all difficulties with our skills and also because we know that other people and I will be fighting by ourselves and the others.

This morning, always here perhaps, the emerald and genereous water invite us to love it. This time is wonderful after a hard and white winter. The rope, the waterproofs and our Taxe river's skills are ok.
Stones, syphon, small waterfall will be our camarades to know its, play its.

Step by step, when we comee down every day this river or other, we practise our skills and we must reconigze that, now, the dangerous river are less than before: it's not so difficult to come back when I fall face down inside water, without fear.

When we cannot cross a difficult way, everybody help us with rope, with kayaks, with other safety's actions. Our attention will be absolutely for three or four hours, and also our happiness.

Now, it is the moment to change our clothres. A colleague will do it very fast.

Why?, I ask

It is an Election Day?, he answers me and he doesn't like to lose

I thought, in this moment and maybe for all my life. I've had to superate things that I never could dominate its; every day, every weather, every personal action can change and I will try to play these different wather, time, personal circumstance, because I admitt that I should play and take action for everyone.
If I can do it when I practise kayak, it would be possible to play it in my life where ideal people aren't the best and when every time change, not only for the political decisions, because every women and men have used their freedom for their own performance. I, a lot off times, made mistakes.

This day, we will arrive after 20h., it is not possible to participate in this Election Day; we're pride about our river performance but I will always think about my daily performance where the politician drive us with or without our vote.

Who will be able to watch a river like us, there isn't pedestrian area, water is eroding eternal stones. The ramps of water drive you or a wide space o wide space or a narrow row where you, now, will had to demonstrate your skill.

A rope are preparated to solve a mistake or a lack of skill.

That man had felt the same that I, but he knows that the daily river had to drive with the party that he prefers althought he knows it syphon, waterfall and stones.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y