domingo, abril 29, 2012

Occupy Medias, ocuppy minds

and you will be powerful men,
and you will drive chained lives
as easy laugh as easy your ways
but now I pay your savings banks
tomorrow, I'll pay your privat hospitals?


They like living in the happiness town
They like cleaning other houses
They like paying the old supporters
I like to know them, and to say it

Would I mind reading their free news?
Would you mind thinking about their lies?
Would you mind knowing their reality?
Later, you'd like to go away about their scent

Would I prefer to hear their insults or their lies?
Would you prefer to live their freedom or you knowledge?
Would she prefer to listening to herself in an empty room?
I like walking the space with my own circumstances

Would you rather not go out if your solutions, it would bemy mistakes?
If you kept in line with your words. you'd rather go out, before being paid puppets
Would we prefer to believe them when they take ideological solutions, don't it?
Whom you're chained?. Whose you're slaves?. Live without dignity?

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y