sábado, abril 07, 2012

Who will help you? Garzón

Drug-dealers, speculatics people, the right or left politics power?; maybe free thinkers?, who analyze mistakes, fairy soul.

For fuck sake!

Do you know, religious people don't like also help you; Why do you ask about the Pope visit's expenses? It was a greateful news for every shoul when he come in betwenn us; it wasn't important if business people obstain some money!
Attention: (it would be important and necessary that we will celebrate your exequies!)

Oh! sorry!

we cannot help you! every week, I'm working away my house. I earn money with foreigner hotel, displacement and removal, and you,

What do you offer me?

- No car, no removal, no safety for me and also for you

- No, I'm protecting a safety man, why I should change and risk my life

- (Another far voice) Maybe, because I'm to be fed up with you

- Oh, excuse me (told us, the bodyguard), who are talking me, now?

- Oh excuse, I'm the valencian man who had to pay your expenses for this day!

Two days before, I received a call phone that congratulate with me because I've been choice in a loterry in which, I didn't like to play?

Ok, but you live in this wonderful Country, plenty of sun and opportunities. Sometimes, we have to pay something and he was the most honorable of all of us!

Ok, he was!, but five years later?

Only a day, three hundred euros!!!

You know, business construction company, everybody came in here, they give us jobs, houses

- Yes, but three hundred (or more, told the other, low voice), only this man! Is there another more?

Is it the democracy prize?

No, but here, we've grateful people, we're the same of a same of big Family

Who help you if everybody is looking for their own benefit? How long we're digging our own grave

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y