domingo, abril 29, 2012

Raúl, impresionante reconocimiento.

I've had a mistake about him. I didn't like his last years in Real Madrid and also in the National team. I took this decision when I saw his celebration in the World Cup in Deustchland, six years ago, when he only embraced his friends with one of his goal. I saw and inmediately I didn't like because I always think about the most important action in a team, the group. He was and he's a winner but the Spanish Team needed, in that time, a new direction and he couldn't  and didn't like to recognize it. Some months later when Luis took the decision to leave him go out of the team, I though and I think, it was the best decision.

When, this morning, I was seeing a video about him and his family, yesterday, after finish the match. I'm impressed; fourty, thousands, at least, Shalkers 04 supporters were thanking him, his two years between them.  The Germans supported appreciated this time where his honesty in his workplace and in the delivery had been the engine for a stunning football results.

A society needs this men whose over his skills, his work is so hard that implicate all of the team footballers, that they can superate their own limitations.

Maybe, I don't know, if in other of other way, this person also need to recognize the others, their own ways, their own skills because the foreigners people have their own rhythm that also drive them to obtain their targets.

Everyone could dream with a similar reconnaissance but only someone can obtain it from a foreign country, because people love a worker footboller then I must beg him sorry and  I hope the best for his family and him.

And now, I try to superate a mediocre man that should forgot his limitation and when he contemplate the Raul and Guardiola's football lives: someone can say, before and after them, there's life, but they have showed us some of the most beautiful moments in our life

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y