martes, mayo 01, 2012

May, flowers, seed, water and Friday

I used to leave my responsability in that small bed, where I found out rivers, mountains, forets and canyon. I was used to driving my mind and body till that closed World, so disturbing to me. She got used to showing me the bit plaisure in every movement, in every hidden corner;

Now, she had decided to close my heaven and I'm not used to walking alone, without her kisses. I expect I'll get used to our empty palace. The source will be dry, the moon will sleep and those quiet lions will cry my sadness.

I'll come back to discover the car when we we used to take a carriage;  I'll eat natural products, when I used to dream your skin.

I forgotten to live alone, I had to get to openning my feelings, I stop travelling around the World, I had to get used to walking in your garden.

Now, when the babble men full Medias with their moody message, I'll have to get used returning live with the filth when I was used to touch the heaven.

She wasn't used to writing English text; now, step by step

I get used to thinking English Worlds

I don't know if you're used to understanding my dim thought





No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y