viernes, mayo 11, 2012

la bici, ese amigo tan desprotegido

Si, lo he hecho, he puesto en riesgo a un prevenido ciclista; le he buscado y tras dos kilómetros, me he bajado para disculparme, pero eso no sirve, absolutamente de nada.

This morning, I'm changing my music in my car, English songs. It's not a problem. Only a second, but the weak cycleman, who waits a cyclist at 8 o' clock?, was cycling here where we're civilized people. He offered me a bit target but it was my fault.

He explained to me that he always was alert at road crossings because there are stupid man, aren't it?

Of course, of course!, I should do it the same when I drive a bike. Someone can make this big mistake, I will have to understand it but I'll have to ask them attention.

I dream a day that the bike will be my only transpot but for the moment I should help people

BICICRITICA FOR EVERY DAY, FOREVER

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y