sábado, mayo 26, 2012

el riesgo del amigo, prima de piedra

Hello, I recognize you, but why your old friends don't like talk about you, maybe if you have a long conversations about your guilties that would help us to point us your responsabilities because it is impossible that we're paying this fraud and they're free and smiling. How we can look at their finger when their bodies and actions are full crap.

Why you're talking about a simbol?; and me? I would be inside this flag, this national anthem if you dond't forget that these material thing are less important than people. Or, are paied for these banks that everyone must rescue,

Then you would be a mercenary and stateless with an only God: MONEY

   We're the worldvide embarresement and you want to worry me a himn and a flag.

    They're robbing me.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y