miércoles, mayo 16, 2012

Ella, feliz, se metió en el bosque

And face to face, found out that nice wolf; that day, he told her about an incredible daybreak, not far away.
 She, with a new happiness, discovered after dark days in that unkind forets, thought that she had to drive her life towards amusing times, why she should fear this faithful animal?.

 The wolf had only pointed a way, a way where the weak moon was disappearing, where the trees were so open that you could see another different animal and birds very away. If before, she had decided coming in the föret, because a sweet man would had helped and she had come out with big wounds; she would not trust any human being but she had heard tales about kind wolves, she needed someone to believe in.

Now, the branches didn't retain her hairs and legs and its leaves didn't get dark the small rows to discover. Then she fell to the grass to enjoy together her new friend, that breeze sunny. The dusk, before the night, would be a good moment to begin her new way. She only didn't understand why the wolf  would not let her look in any of their movements, but it skin was so smooth!

When the sun slipped over the horizon, that nervous animal would take the path, I also look for food near the trees.

The first tree, the first, I need repeat it, because my tears fall on my lips, was a cherry tree, it Jerte' taste fulfilling my mind about those afternoons when my friend and me shared new open experiencies out our street.

I wasn't easy stop to eat, but my wolf friend show me a springy grass where we will sleep, but I would like more and more; he also looked like happier with this decision. Then we dance with other animals, we spoke with other people of a new fairyland; I didn't think about some problems that were arriving: I was increansingly tired, and now, thre trees looked like a disturbing foret; the wolf wanted to arrive to a special place, the cherries were taking a toll on a body  is not accustomed.

Finally, five hundred meters later, the wolf advanced and a minute later, this treacherous animal and the man who had produced that old damn situation appeared together.

I was in their hands, and now, they were hungy and I wasn't Harry, nor John, nor Bruce. Now

I was the same that a eviction victim in the banker hands. In my town, there are heros, to help these tired people: PAH



No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y