viernes, mayo 18, 2012

Me acabo de agarrar a la barandillas más cercana

Yes, I explain you, I was with my crazy friends, everyone had their dangerous ideas but I understood this situation because their actions was wonderful and funny but a blond woman arrived and after some seconds, she was dancing around us; everybody were laughing for a lot of times; she danced a bad song with stupid steps; when she come out, we have discovered that our chairs didn't be there, because before, she had invited us to dance. We haven't found out any relation between these two decisions.

Three days, later, she asked us money because she was a magician, we will obtain more money. Someone of us had forgotten the last situations and they showed her money. The money didn't come back to my friend. It was a bigger fire and it was impossible to recuperate it.

Another day, she arrived with a big bus, we could go far. I was thinking about a sweet life, near my friends, my river, my music but my friends and I open her another time our confidence; Please, now, Please

after another endless days, we're travelling in this bus, without brakes and with a crazy driver: the blonde.

Do you know Keanu?, fuck me, it wasn't me that I had told them that I didn't play with liars and thieves!

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y