miércoles, mayo 30, 2012

Eh Bruce, what do you do here?

Out In The Street

I was running faster that the last times, but a man has stopped me. He's raised his glasses. my god! he was Bruce, our Bruce. My heart was still beating hard after have listened to "out in the street" and for three minutes, I haven't been able to talk. He's waited and then I've asked him, why he was here, in Guadalajara. He's answered that he needed to rest and this town is quite. (he didn't know that tomorrow we will receive a compulsive liar that she will need their despised polices, to protect her, funny, isn't it) The next weekend, he will be in Donosti, my other town. I have only ask that this day when he will indicate someone it would be to sign me, my energy to fight against these wolves, inhumans, thirsty for a golden blood.

I loves his alive music but I haven't bought a ticket, but now, waitin on a sunny day, every cell of my body vibrates conscious love your energy, to Danny, to Clarence and the other E. Street Band.

This night, you will walk around my places lived, the common place that your lyrics become an Odyssey with our Ithaca's dream,




No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y